This was probably me writing this… #jkbutseriouslysorelevant
1. When everyone is rallying to party it up at 10 p.m. on a Thursday, you had to stay in to study, were working a night shift, or were getting sleep so you could work on your Friday night.
2. … and the same thing happened on Friday and Saturday, so it sometimes felt like you had no social life at all.
3. If there was a work deadline or you were really frazzled between juggling so many things, you had to get really creative with explaining to that one teacher why you needed an extension on that paper. You also had a running list of which teachers would be more understanding than others.
4. Often, you’d load two or three days a week with all your classes, thinking it’d be easier that way… until you had four papers due on the same day.
5. The bag you’d schlep between…
View original post 398 more words